I had a very pleasant day in my craft room today. I tried a new technique that I had seen in a magazine and I had seen this at a craft camp.
- Watercolour paper
- Stamp of your choice
- Distress Embossing Ink
- White or Black Embossing Powder
- 2 Distress Ink Refills
- Aquash Brush
- Anti-static pillow
- Heat tool
- Mini Mister filled with water
- Wipe over the watercolour paper with the anti-static pillow.
- Stamp your image using the Distress Embossing Ink.
- Sprinkle either white or black embossing powder over the stamped image. Shake excess powder off the image.
- Heat with heat tool.
- Spritz water onto the embossed image.
- Dip aquash brush into desired colour of Distress Ink Refill and flood the colour into the area of the embossed image as desired.
- Dry with the heat tool.